This Autodesk Vault - Essentials training course introduces Autodesk Vault to end users and CAD administrators. Autodesk Vault is the foundation module of the data management solution from Autodesk, enabling users to consolidate and organize all product information securely for easy reference, sharing, and re-use purposes.
This course is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk Vault. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce on how to manage the design workflow process. Participants are taught to locate, view, modify, create, copy, and re-use files.
By attending Autodesk Vault Essentials workshop, Participants will learn:
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk Inventor
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
It is highly recommended that Participants have a good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD software.