The Advanced Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Cool and Warp training course, discusses the theory, background, and workflows used in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight to teach Participants to apply Moldflow cool and warp analysis. Overall, the goal is to teach them to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in the Premium package.
By attending Advanced Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Cool and Warp workshop, Participants will learn:
- Procedures for determining how cores and inserts move within a mold
- The importance of the analysis and workflows of fiber filled materials
- The cooling process for injection molds
- What is required to model a cooling system for analysis?
- How to model cooling systems
- Techniques for analyzing the cooling performance of injection molds
- Techniques for optimizing the cooling of injection molds
- An overview of warpage for injection molded parts
- How part and mold design decisions influence part warpage
- An overview of the warpage process
- How to determine the magnitude of part warpage
- How to analyze the cause of part warpage
- Techniques and tools used to reduce part warpage
Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight - Essentials and Advanced Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Flow training courses or possess equivalent working experience. Solving cooling and warpage problems requires a strong knowledge of polymer flow that the two classes provide.