The Autodesk Revit Structure - Essentials training course is intended to introduce you to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize with the tools necessary to create, modify, and document your parametric model.
The Autodesk Revit Structure - Advanced training course introduces experienced users of the Autodesk Revit Structure software to more advanced techniques and concepts. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This course offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), preparing the Autodesk Revit software analytical model for analysis and project sharing.
In Autodesk Revit Structure - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn:
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
- Detailing and Scheduling
In Autodesk Revit Structure - Advanced workshop, delegates will learn:
- Concepts and Techniques for working with Families
- Creating Structural Families
- Creating Trusses
- Working with Structural Settings
- Setting Up Analytical Views
- Creating and Placing Loads for Structural Analysis
- Project Team Collaboration working with Worksets
For both the courses, attendees should have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.
This class is designed for Architects, Landscape architects, Structural engineers, MEP engineers, Designers & Contractors.