To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk Revit Structure Training course has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This course is intended to introduce Participants to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize with the tools necessary to create, modify, and document your parametric model.
By attending Autodesk Revit Structure workshop, Participants will learn:
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural Columns and Walls
- Adding Foundations and structural slabs
- Structural Reinforcement
- Beams and Framing Systems
- Project Practices to reinforce learning
- Construction Documents
Participants should have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.