The Advanced Autodesk Revit Structure training course introduces experienced users of the Autodesk Revit Structure software to more advanced techniques and concepts. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This training offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), preparing the Autodesk Revit software analytical model for analysis and project sharing.
By attending Advanced Autodesk Revit Structure workshop, Participants will learn:
- Concepts and Techniques for working with Families
- Creating Structural Families
- Creating Trusses
- Working with Structural Settings
- Setting Up Analytical Views
- Creating and Placing Loads for Structural Analysis
- Project Team Collaboration working with Worksets
It is highly recommended that Participants have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.