The Autodesk Revit MEP training course is intended to introduce attendees to the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the Autodesk Revit MEP software a powerful and flexible engineering modeling tool. The objective is to familiarize attendees with the tools necessary to create, document, and print the parametric model.
By attending Autodesk Revit MEP workshop, attendees will learn:
- Working with the Autodesk Revit software's basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the System Browser
- Working with linked Revit files and CAD files
- Creating spaces and zones so that you can analyze heating and cooling loads
- Creating HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical equipment, ducts, and pipes
- Creating plumbing networks with plumbing fixtures and pipes
- Creating electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices, and lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduits
- Creating HVAC and plumbing systems with automatic duct and piping layouts
- Testing duct, piping and electrical systems
- Creating and annotating construction documents
- Adding tags and creating schedules
- Detailing in the Autodesk Revit software
Autodesk Revit MEP class introduces the fundamental skills in learning the Autodesk Revit MEP software. It is highly recommended that attendees have experience and knowledge in MEP engineering and its terminology.
This Autodesk Revit MEP class is designed for Architects, General Engineer Designers and Interior Designers