The objective of Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools training course is to enable Participants who have a basic knowledge of Autodesk Revit to increase their productivity while working with other people on a team, either in the same firm or other firms, and while working with Autodesk Revit files or other CAD files.
By attending Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Set up project phasing
- Create and display a variety of design options
- Link Autodesk Revit files
- Use multi-discipline coordination
- Import and export files including exporting for energy analysis
- Understand, use, and set up worksets
Participants should be comfortable with the fundamentals of Autodesk Revit as taught in Autodesk Revit Architecture - Essentials training. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating walls, roofs, etc., copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc.