The objective of Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools training course is to enable attendees who have a basic knowledge of Autodesk Revit to increase their productivity while working with other people on a team, either in the same firm or other firms, and while working with Autodesk Revit files or other CAD files. The course also covers linking Autodesk Revit files and linking or importing other CAD files.
By attending Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Set up project phasing
- Create and display a variety of design options
- Link Autodesk Revit files
- Use multi-discipline coordination including Copy/Monitor and Coordination Review
- Import and export vector and raster files including exporting Autodesk Revit models for energy analysis
- Understand, use, and set up worksets
Comfortable with the fundamentals of Autodesk Revit as taught in Autodesk Revit Architecture - Essentials training. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating walls, roofs, etc., copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc.
This Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration class is designed for Architects, BIM Managers, Project managers, MEP professionals responsible for MEP design, MEP spatial coordination and MEP project management.