Autodesk Revit Architecture - Essentials training course is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Autodesk Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation. This course enables you to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This course focuses on basic tools that the majority of them need to work with the Autodesk Revit Architecture software.
The Autodesk Revit Architecture - Conceptual Design & Visualization training course enables those who have worked with Autodesk Revit Architecture to expand their knowledge in the areas of Conceptual Design, including massing studies, space planning, visualization, and rendering.
Autodesk Revit Architecture - Site and Structural Design training course covers the elements and tools in the Autodesk Revit Architecture software that are used to create topographic surfaces for site work and to add structural elements.
In Autodesk Revit Architecture - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit
- Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model
- Creating component-based and custom stairs
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules
- Creating details
In Autodesk Revit Architecture - Conceptual Design & Visualization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create In-Place Conceptual Mass elements and Conceptual Mass families
- Create building elements from massing studies
- Use Rooms and Areas for space planning and analysis
- Create perspectives, sketches, exploded views, and solar studies
- Render views that include materials, lighting, and enhancements such as people and plants
In Autodesk Revit Architecture - Site & Structural Design workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create topographic surfaces
- Add property lines and building pads
- Modify toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces and grading the regions
- Annotate site plans and add site components
- Work with Shared Coordinates
- Create structural grids and add columns
- Add foundation walls and footings
- Add beams and beam systems
- Create framing elevations and add braces
- Copy and monitor elements across disciplines
- Check Interferences
Autodesk Revit Architecture - Essentials
- An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset
Autodesk Revit Architecture - Conceptual Design & Visualization
- Comfortable with the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit software. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating walls, roofs, and other objects, copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc.
Autodesk Revit Architecture - Site & Structural Design
- Comfortable with the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit Architecture and have knowledge of basic techniques taught in Autodesk Revit Architecture training.