The main purpose of the Autodesk Revit Architecture software is to design buildings: walls, doors, floors, roofs, and stairs. However, architects also frequently need to add site and structural information. This Autodesk Revit Architecture Site and Structural Design training course covers the elements and tools in the Autodesk Revit Architecture software that are used to create topographic surfaces for site work and to add structural elements.
By attending Autodesk Revit Architecture Site and Structural Design workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Create topographic surfaces
- Add property lines and building pads
- Modify toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces and grading the regions
- Annotate site plans and add site components
- Work with Shared Coordinates
- Create structural grids and add columns
- Add foundation walls and footings
- Add beams and beam systems
- Create framing elevations and add braces
- Copy and monitor elements across disciplines
- Check Interferences
Participants should be comfortable with the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit Architecture and have knowledge of basic techniques taught in Autodesk Revit Architecture training.