Autodesk Revit Architecture training course is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Autodesk Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation.
The objective of this course is to enable Participants to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This course focuses on basic tools that the majority of them need to work with the Autodesk Revit Architecture software.
By attending Autodesk Revit Architecture workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit
- Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model
- Creating component-based and custom stairs
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules
- Creating details
- An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset