The objective of the Autodesk Revit Architecture Conceptual Design & Visualization training course is to enable Participants who have worked with Autodesk Revit Architecture to expand their knowledge in the areas of Conceptual Design, including massing studies, space planning, visualization, and rendering.
By attending Autodesk Revit Architecture Conceptual Design & Visualization workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Create In-Place Conceptual Mass elements and Conceptual Mass families
- Create building elements from massing studies
- Use Rooms and Areas for space planning and analysis
- Create perspectives, walkthroughs, and solar studies
- Understand the concepts of rendering and lighting
Participants should be comfortable with the fundamentals of the Autodesk Revit software. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating walls, roofs, and other objects, copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc.