Autodesk Revit and BIM for Facilities Management training course will introduce you to what Building Information Modeling is and its relationship to facilities management. Focusing on BIM in the form of Autodesk Revit suite of products, this workshop will provide you with an understanding of how Revit impacts the building design and construction industry and how that in turn can positively (or negatively) affect facilities management. You will be able to navigate and make basic modifications to an existing model and understand how to associate the valuable data held within a BIM to your facilities management systems.
By attending Autodesk Revit and BIM for Facilities Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Define Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Understand the relevance of BIM to Facilities Management (FM)
- Understand how Revit works
- Navigate and perform basic data editing within a Revit model
- Understand the fundamentals of what is required for a FM-centric BIM deliverable
- Working knowledge of facilities management