The Autodesk Inventor Tube and Pipe Design training course instructs attendees on the use of the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment. They acquire the knowledge needed to design routed elements, including tubing, piping, and flexible hose. With specific tools to incorporate tube and pipe runs into digital prototypes, the Inventor Tube and Pipe environment provides rules-based routing tools that select the correct fittings and helps the pipe run to comply with your standards for segment length, round-off increments, and bend radius.
By attending Autodesk Inventor Tube and Pipe Design workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the tube and pipe environment and why you would use it
- Set up routes and runs and place the initial fittings in your tube and pipe design
- Create, edit, and manage routes for rigid pipe, rigid tube, and flexible hose designs
- Manage content libraries, publish custom content to content libraries, and create new styles that use custom content
- Document tube and pipe designs through the creation of 2D drawings and parts lists and export the 3D design data
- Knowledge of part modeling, assembly modeling, and drawing view creation and annotation, is recommended.
- Attend a training on Autodesk Inventor - Introduction to Solid Modeling or equivalent practical knowledge
- Mechanic Engineers
- Product Designers