The Autodesk Inventor Publisher training course, instructs you in best approaches for creating technical documentation using the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, you acquire the knowledge needed to create accurate and compelling documentation, and to publish it in a variety of supported formats.
The course progresses from the initial planning phase, in which you begin by reading in all of the source data and then adding the necessary annotations to create the product documentation. Publishing is the final step in the workflow. It enables you to take your authored Autodesk Inventor Publisher software documents, storyboards, or snapshots and save them in formats that can be opened by the intended users of the documentation. Single or multiple chapters are dedicated to each of these phases. The final chapter in the course covers the Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile (IPM) Viewer application that enables you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions that have been created with the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software.
By attending Autodesk Inventor Publisher workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the main features, functionality and workflow of the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software
- Open and create documents
- Work with the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software’s interface
- Pre-plan and outline a project to meet product documentation requirements
- Document your product using the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software’s authoring tools to create and annotate accurate, descriptive, and compelling storyboards
- Play a completed presentation and optimize the presentation for animated formats
- Publish your authored documents, storyboards, or snapshots and save them in formats that can be opened by the intended users of the documentation
- Use the Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile (IPM) Viewer app to interactively view the animated 3D assembly instructions created with the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software
Experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting 3D parts and modeling terminology is recommended.