The Autodesk Inventor LT - Essentials training course, instructs attendees in best usage approaches for parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. attendees acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, and drawing production.
By attending Autodesk Inventor LT - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn:
- Inventor LT interface
- Creating 2D sketches
- Constraining and dimensioning sketches
- Generating 3D parts from sketches
- Part modeling, adding and editing 3D features
- Work Features
- Model geometry and model display manipulation
- Resolving feature failures
- Feature duplication techniques
- Establishing and working with model relationships
- Model Information
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
Experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.