The Autodesk Inventor LT - Essentials training course, instructs Participants in best usage approaches for parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. Participants acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, and drawing production.
By attending Autodesk Inventor LT - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn:
- Inventor LT interface
- Creating 2D sketches
- Constraining and dimensioning sketches
- Generating 3D parts from sketches
- Part modeling, adding and editing 3D features
- Work Features
- Model geometry and model display manipulation
- Resolving feature failures
- Feature duplication techniques
- Establishing and working with model relationships
- Model Information
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
As an introductory class, this course does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. Participants do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.