The Autodesk Inventor iLogic training course instructs attendees in how to use the iLogic functionality that exists in the Autodesk Inventor software. In the practice-intensive curriculum attendees acquire the knowledge needed to use iLogic to automate Autodesk Inventor designs.
In this course, they will learn how iLogic functionality furthers the use of parameters in a model by adding an additional layer of intelligence. By setting criteria in the form of established rules you learn to capture design intent, enabling you to automate the design workflow to meet various design scenarios in part, assembly, and drawing files.
By attending Autodesk Inventor iLogic workshop, attendees will learn:
- iLogic functionality overview
- iLogic workflow overview
- Review of model and user-defined parameters, and equations and their importance in iLogic
- Understanding the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic Browser)
- Rule creation workflow for Inventor parts and assemblies
- Using variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule
- Event Triggers and iTriggers
- Accessing and incorporating the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly, or drawing file rule
- Creating Forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule
- This workshop assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling.
- No programming knowledge is required to use the basic iLogic functions; however, programming experience can be an asset when using the advanced functions.
- Mechanic Engineers
- Product Designers
- 3D CAD professionals