This Geometric Dimensioning and tolerance Training course covers on how to properly apply the principles of geometric dimensioning and tolerance to manufacturing and inspection processes. Participants will learn to inspect various parts using proper quality control methods.
By attending Geometric Dimensioning and tolerance workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Apply the principles of geometric dimensioning and tolerance to manufacturing and inspection processes
- Understand and explain the advantages and complexity of GD&T
- Apply appropriate tolerances to specified objects
- Properly inspect parts using standard inspection equipment and applying proper quality control methods
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerance is not CAD program specific, but is a Drawing centric language/Annotational Technique
- A good knowledge of engineering drawing/blueprints is necessary