The Autodesk BIM 360 - Glue User Fundamentals training course enables you to consolidate civil, architectural, structural, and MEP models into one BIM model in the cloud.
By attending Autodesk BIM 360 - Glue User Fundamentals workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue software
- Consolidate Models
- Navigate the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue desktop and mobile interfaces
- Create a composite model
- Transform models for correct alignment
This Autodesk BIM 360 - Glue User Fundamentals class is designed for new Autodesk BIM 360 Glue software end-users in various disciplines.
- Knowledge of construction terminologies
- Understanding of Revit in any of the disciplines-Architecture/MEP/Structure