The Autodesk 3ds Max Design - Essentials training course provides a thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users. The course instructs you on how to effectively use the software interface and navigate through the scenes. It explores the creation of 3D objects and how to bring in objects from other software such as Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Additionally, it teaches you to prepare the scenes for renderings by adding materials, lights, and cameras. Finally, the course covers an understanding of various renderers included with the software as well as image creation and animation techniques.
By attending Autodesk 3ds Max Design - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn:
- Autodesk 3ds Max Interface and Workflow
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D objects
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects
- Materials and Maps
- Autodesk 3ds Max Lighting
- Working with Cameras and Exposure Control
- Rendering using various renderers such as Scanline, ART, and Arnold
- Animation for Visualization
- Experience with 3D modeling is recommended
- Interior Designers
- Civil Engineers
- Beginner users of 3DS Max who want to learn about 3D environments and want to use 3ds Max for Modeling techniques purposes.