AutoCAD Users training course introduces the new and enhanced features of the AutoCAD 2014 software. Topics covered range from general improvements and command enhancements to new 3D modeling techniques and customization workflow. There are enhancements to many commands and many new commands have been added.
Among the many changes in this new release are the general user interface components including: Command Line, File Tabs, Help, Ribbon, Quick Views, Quick Properties, Property Preview, File Format, Quick Access Toolbar, Secureload, External References, and Images.
By attending AutoCAD Users workshop, Participants will learn:
- Interface enhancements
- Command enhancements including Hatch, Array, Offset, Arc, Layers, and Polyline
- Style enhancements to Section and Detail Views
- New 3D Model Import file type list
- Various 3D command enhancements
- New automatic 3D Model Documentation toolset
- Point Cloud utilization
- New DWG conversion capabilities
- Customization updates in the Cloud
- Design Feed palette
- Autodesk Exchange enhancements
- New direct access to Autodesk 360 (Cloud)
- Content Explorer enhancements
- The AutoCAD Users class assumes familiarity with the AutoCAD software.