In AutoCAD P&ID training course, you will learn to create, edit, and validate piping and instrumentation design information with AutoCAD-based editing tools. This course helps you understand how tagging works in P&ID, as well as how to use the Data Manager to manage the project database.
By attending AutoCAD P&ID workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Setting up the P&ID workspace
- Understanding the P&ID ribbon menu and tool palette
- Using the AutoCAD properties dialog box
- Creating P&ID drawing files
- Inserting equipment and assigning tag information
- Changing your P&ID layout
- Inserting a valve on a pipe line
- Adding instrumentation to your P&ID
- Creating custom P&ID symbols
- Adding and removing off-page connectors
- Understanding tagging and annotation
- Working with Data Manager
- Working with the Data Validation tool
The AutoCAD P&ID class is designed for new AutoCAD P&ID users.
- It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of engineering principles, and have and experience with Microsoft Windows.