The objective of AutoDesk AutoCAD LT Training course is to enable Participants to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. This training is divided into two parts that can be taken independently.
Part 1 (three days) covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the Participant to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training .
Part 2 (two days) continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the program. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template.
By attending AutoDesk AutoCAD LT workshop, Participants will learn:
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
- Adding parametric constraints to objects
- Creating local and global blocks
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology
- A working knowledge of any operating system