AutoCAD Architecture - Essentials Training Course focuses on the design development, construction documentation, and visualization features of the AutoCAD Architecture software (the basic tools that the majority of Participants require when working).
By attending AutoCAD Architecture - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn:
- Creating basic floor plans with walls, doors, and windows
- Creating specialty objects, such as column or ceiling grids, stairs & railings
- Adding roofs and floor slabs
- Introduction to Projects and the Project Navigator
- Adding furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Creating details
- Displaying elevations, sections, and perspectives
- Marks, tags & schedules, and other documentation
- Drawing cameras, adding lights, and basic rendering
Participants should have a solid background in the AutoCAD software because AutoCAD tools and concepts are essential for working with the AutoCAD Architecture software. In particular, Participants should be familiar with the basic 3D viewing tools (preset views, 3D Orbit, and Visual Styles), layouts, Paper Space/ Model Space issues, and external references (XREFS). A working knowledge of the Ribbon interface is helpful but not essential, as pertinent tools are covered in the training.