The Advanced AutoCAD Architecture training course is intended primarily for architects and other advanced users who need the ability to design massing studies or space studies, or to customize settings in the AutoCAD Architecture environment.
By attending Advanced AutoCAD Architecture workshop, Participants will learn:
- Understanding the Style Manager
- Using advanced wall and section/elevation tools
- Managing drawings with projects and applying project standards
- Creating massing studies with mass elements and mass groups
- Using spaces and areas to develop a building design
- Defining multi-view blocks and creating custom content
- Creating styles for AEC objects including walls, doors, windows, and curtain walls as well as annotation object styles
- Customizing layer properties and the display system
Participants should attend the AutoCAD Architecture - Essentials workshop, or have equivalent experience with the software, before taking this class. They also need a solid background in AutoCAD, since AutoCAD tools and concepts will be essential for working with AutoCAD Architecture. In particular, Participants should be familiar with basic 3D viewing tools (preset viewpoints, 3D Orbit, and shading options), layouts, and xrefs (used in AutoCAD Architecture projects).