AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling Training course, introduces the Participants who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD software to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. This course also provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of the advanced 3D modeling workspace in the AutoCAD software.
By attending AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling workshop, Participants will learn:
- 3D viewing techniques
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Editing solids
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
- Converting 3D objects
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordinate System
Participants need to have a good working skills in the AutoCAD software. A minimum of 80 hours of work experience with the AutoCAD software is recommended.