Objective C for iPhone / iPad Applications Development training course provides a nuts-and-bolts overview of Objective-C, the popular language for developing iPhone, and iPad applications, and discusses how to build a basic application using Objective-C and Xcode.
The course demonstrates on how to download and install the development tools, covers every major feature of the language, and walks through the writing, compiling, and debugging stages of development. Programmers will also learn about memory management, a vital aspect of programming in Objective-C and the Foundation framework.
By attending Objective C for iPhone / iPad Applications Development workshop, Participants will learn to:
- define new classes and write programs in Objective-C
- compile, edit, and run Objective-C programs under Mac OS X
- write subclasses, categories, and understand the principles of inheritance
- how dynamic typing works and the principle of polymorphism
- use the Foundation Framework classes to work with numbers, strings, collections, and files
- archive and copy objects and to thoroughly understand the principles of memory management
- get started writing applications for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad