In Mac OS X Support Essentials - Yosemite training course, Participants will learn about troubleshooting on OS X Yosemite. They will tour the breadth of OS X Yosemite and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X Yosemite systems.
By attending Mac OS X Support Essentials - Yosemite workshop, Participants will learn:
- The troubleshooting process and how to use tools and resources
- Features and functionality of OS X Yosemite, including how to find more information
Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Mac computers
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X - such as teachers and technology specialists who manage networks or computer labs