This iPhone/iPad Applications Development with SDK 6.0 training course, is designed to teach iOS app development from the ground up. Participants will learn to use the iPhone SDK’s Xcode, Interface Builder, and UI Kit framework to build and design full-featured iPhone and iPad apps.
Discover the techniques and tools that enable Participants to use all of the powerful features of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and the various iOS SDK libraries and frameworks. This course also covers the concepts of doing everything programmatically before diving into the Interface Builder, making it easier for them to comprehend designing an iPhone/iPad UI visually with Interface Builder.
By attending iPhone/iPad Applications Development with SDK 6.0 workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Efficiently and creatively develop iPhone and iPad applications
- Review Objective-C and the foundation framework including techniques that are essential to becoming a competent and creative iPhone developer
- Interface Builder
- Good working knowledge of Objective-C
- Some experience in Apps development is a plus
- New and experienced application developers who wish to expand their toolset and specialize in developing their own iPhone and iPad Apps for business, education, or personal use
- Developers seeking a career as an iPhone and iPad application developer
- People new to iPhone development or those who started building an iPhone app and need help putting all the pieces together