In iPhone / iPad Programming training course, attendees will learn to create applications for the popular Apple iPhone. This course first reviews the Objective C programming language and then discusses the important primary skills used by iPhone programmers. By the end of this course, attendees will be able to create full iPhone applications that make use of the iPhone OS including the built in camera, geolocation and the accelerometer.
By attending iPhone / iPad Programming workshop, attendees will learn:
- To be familiar with Objective-C.
- To understand Model-View-Controller architecture.
- To be familiar with Xcode, Instruments and Interface Builder.
- To be familiar with Cocoa Touch Library.
- To understand multi touch programming.
- To be familiar with the various pieces if iOS.
- Create sample iPhone and iPad apps that do animation and respond to various acceleration events.
- Interface apps with the Google maps server.
- Interfaces apps with a SQLlite Database.
- Interface apps with the Game Center.
- Interface apps with iAd server.
- Create apps that support both Portrait and Landscape modes.
- Create a User Control.
- Be familiar with UITableView class.
- Basic programming knowledge in either Java, Object Oriented, C++ or VB .Net Or equivalent knowledge.
The iPhone / iPad Programming class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are new to iPhone/iPad development with some basic knowledge and want to sharpen their skills. It is recommended that individuals have some programming background.