This iOS training course provides everything you need to get up and running with Objective-C and the iOS SDK. This course provides a comprehensive knowledge in iOS development and you will walk away with the ability to build applications and a thorough understanding of the key concepts and techniques.
By attending this iOS workshop delegates will learn:
- To build iOS applications for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Everything they need to know about Objective-C to develop iOS apps
- How to use Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments and the iOS Simulator
- Techniques to build scalable applications using MVC (Model, View & Controller) techniques
- Detailed understanding of how the iOS SDK works, removing the “magic” from iOS development
- How to deploy your app to a real device and the provisioning process
- Full details on the submission process and essential tips to get your app into the app store
To get the most out of this class all trainees should be proficient developers with a good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as Java, C#, Python, Ruby or C++.
No knowledge of Objective-C or the iPhone SDK is required.