In iOS Applications Development with SDK v12 training course, you learn to build and run your apps on iOS using the Swift programming language. This course teaches you the common tools, interface elements, and design patterns you need to build apps for iPhone and iPad. It includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple's development tools, and coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks.
By attending iOS Applications Development with SDK v12 workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Build native apps using the iOS SDK
- Use Xcode and the Simulator
- Use common navigation patterns and UI controls
- Familiarity about Apple's mobile device hardwares, the characteristics of modern apps, the iOS software development kit, Apple developer programs, and Apple's approach to security and distribution.
- Basic computer programming concepts: You should be comfortable with basic concepts of computer programming, including variables, strings, logic, and classes.
- Software Architects and Developers