AppleScript training course covers AppleScript basics and scripting FileMaker Pro, iView MediaPro, and InDesign. The optional third day emphasizes more in-depth learning and advanced AppleScript techniques, and covers scripting the OS X Finder - the application that controls your Macintosh.
By attending AppleScript workshop, Participants will learn:
- To begin working with AppleScript
- AppleScript fundamentals: commands, objects, dictionaries, variables, conditional statements, repeat loops, tell statements, the object model, elements, properties, subroutines, and more!
- To script the OS X Finder, FileMaker Pro, iView MediaPro, InDesign, and other scriptable applications
- To use AppleScript to join applications together to create powerful software automation solutions
- Busy professionals who want to work smarter, not harder
- Print, web, and video publishers
- Network administrators
- Apple Consultants Network members
- Anyone who performs repetitive tasks on a Macintosh