In Logic Express and Logic Pro Training course, Participants will discover the primary features and basic user interface of Logic Pro. They will learn how to generate a customized audio and midi configuration that will seamlessly integrate with their own personal production studio. They will learn to create song using Logic Pro’s comprehensive array of software instruments, Apple Loops, and DSP effects. In-depth lessons cover MIDI and audio recording, streamlined editing and arrangement techniques, user-defined key commands, automation, scoring to picture, and surround mixing.
By attending Logic Express and Logic Pro workshop, Participants will learn:
- Workflow techniques
- Recording and editing audio
- Recording and editing MIDI
- Using software instruments
- Working with audio effects
- Mixing and automation
- Manipulating pitch and time
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS X
- Basic knowledge of audio terminology is recommended
Those who want to learn music production and composition using Logic Pro or Logic Express.