In Logic Express and Logic Pro training course, you will discover the primary features and basic user interface of Logic Pro. You will learn how to generate a customized audio and midi configuration that will seamlessly integrate with your own personal production studio. You will learn to create song using Logic Pro’s comprehensive array of software instruments, Apple Loops, and DSP effects. In-depth lessons cover MIDI and audio recording, streamlined editing and arrangement techniques, user-defined key commands, automation, scoring to picture, and surround mixing.
By attending Logic Express and Logic Pro workshop, delegates will learn:
- Workflow techniques
- Recording and editing audio
- Recording and editing MIDI
- Using software instruments
- Working with audio effects
- Mixing and automation
- Manipulating pitch and time
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS X
- Basic knowledge of audio terminology is recommended
Those who want to learn music production and composition using Logic Pro or Logic Express.