In iOS application developer Training Course, Participants will learn to develop iOS applications, including the Xcode suite of tools, the Cocoa programming environment, the Objective-C language, and Instruments, a tool for debugging applications. On completion of this course they will be able to create & market real, working iPhone apps.
By attending iOS application developer workshop, Participants will learn:
- The basics of an iPhone app
- X-Code, and programming in Objective-C
- Parse XML feeds available from the internet, and make use of the Web View Controller
- Use of the GPS and Map Kit functions
- Multimedia functions - Playing audio and video files
- How to publish an iPhone application to the applicationstore
iOS Application Developer class is for experienced programmers interested in developing applications for iOS devices (iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch) and those who wish to increase their knowledge of Mac and iPhone development.
Participants should have experience of programming with at least one of the following languages:
- C or C++
- Objective-C (although the basics of the language is covered)
This class will be a good fit for you if…
- You’re an experienced programmer new to iOS development
- You understand object-oriented programming concepts such as classes, methods, data structures, loops, conditionals, and so on
- You want to create your first iOS app, or improve an existing app