This Apple OS Security training course will cover the skills necessary to secure OS X and iOS devices (Macs, iPhones and iPads). The course is a mixture of theory and hands on and will cover both Apple and third party tools. You will learn how to secure the Mac, iPad and iPhone manually as well as creating payloads to automatically secure these systems.
By attending Apple OS Security workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Plan for security along with a threat overview.
- OS X and iOS security layers.
- How to apply security management with an MDM system.
- Apply certificates within an integrated Window ADCS environment.
- Understand the features and functions of OS X and iOS in order to implement the right level of security on a Mac and iPad or iPhone.
- Knowledge of OS X Essentials, Windows Active Directory and comfortable using command line tools.