An OSGi based architecture is becoming the preferred approach for creating service oriented, highly modular and dynamically extensible applications. Its component model is very powerful and allows you to build your applications out of reusable building blocks that naturally fit together. With an open source framework implementation like Apache Felix readily available, there is no better time to move to OSGi technology.
By attending OSGi & Apache Felix workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to build web applications based on OSGi framework, integrating remote systems with OSGi
- Managing and monitoring the applications effectively
- Implement OSGi based application, dictionary service and various other services
- Understanding OSGi framework
- Prior exposure to JAVA /J2EE, Database skills
- Some knowledge about IDE, Ant build tool