In Hadoop Internals training course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster, covering topics from installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, this course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
By attending Hadoop Internals workshop, delegates will learn:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to build Hadoop architecture
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with systems and hardware in the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the Fair Scheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Installing and implementing Kerberos-based security for your cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
Hadoop Internals class is designed for system administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux systems administration experience. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
System administrators and others responsible for managing Apache Hadoop clusters in production or development environments.