In Hadoop, Hive and Pig training course, Participants will receive an overview of Hadoop ,Hive and Pig and discover how it can help meet your business goals. They will learn the different Apache Hadoop Hive and Pig technologies, including MapReduce, Hadoop, Pig Distributed File System (HDFS), Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, and how these fit into their existing technology environment.
By attending this Apache Hadoop Hive and Pig Developer Workshop, Participants will learn:
- The core technologies of Hadoop Hive and Pig
- How HDFS and MapReduce work
- How to develop MapReduce applications
- How to unit test MapReduce applications
- How to use MapReduce combiners, partitioners and the distributed cache
- Best practices for developing and debugging MapReduce applications
- How to implement data input and output in MapReduce applications
- Algorithms for common MapReduce tasks
- How to join data sets in MapReduce
- How Hadoop Hive and Pig integrates into the data center
- How to use Mahout’s machine learning algorithms
- How Hive and Pig can be used for rapid application development
- How to create large workflows using Oozie
Hadoop, Hive and Pig workshop is appropriate for developers who will be:
- Writing, maintaining and/or optimizing Hadoop Hive and Pig jobs.
- Participants should have programming experience; knowledge of Java is highly recommended.
- Understanding of common computer science concepts is a plus.
- The Hadoop Hive and Pig Development class is geared toward software developers with experience in the Java programming language.
- Architects and developers, who wish to write, build and maintain Apache Hadoop Hive and Pig jobs.