This Hadoop Ecosystem Training course is, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Hadoop landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. This course is targeted towards both technical and non-technical personnel who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop.
By attending Hadoop Ecosystem workshop, Participants will:
- Learn the core concepts of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Deep dive into the critical architecture paths of HDFS, MapReduce and HBase
- Learn the basics of how to effectively write Pig and Hive scripts
- Explain how to choose the correct use cases for Hadoop
- Engineers, Programmers, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives