Learn to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop.
Participants will learn to build powerful data processing applications in this course. They will learn about MapReduce, the Hadoop Distributed Files System (HDFS), and how to write MapReduce code, and also learn best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows.
Hadoop Developer training course covers concepts addressed on the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) exam.
Throughout Hadoop Developer course, Participants will write Hadoop code and perform other hands-on exercises to solidify Participants understanding of the concepts.
By attending Hadoop Developer workshop, Participants will learn:
- MapReduce and the HDFS
- Write MapReduce code in Java or other programming languages
- Issues to consider when developing MapReduce jobs
- Implement common algorithms in Hadoop
- Best practices for Hadoop development and debugging
- Use other projects such as Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Sqoop, and Oozie
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
- Some programming experience (preferably Java)
- Knowledge of Hadoop is not required
Developers who need to write and maintain Apache Hadoop applications.