This course meant for administrators, provides with the fundamentals required to successfully implement and maintain Hadoop clusters. This Hadoop Administration - Essentials training course consists of an effective mix of interactive lecture and of hands-on lab exercises.
By attending Hadoop Administration - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Utilize best practices for deploying Hadoop clusters
- Determine hardware needs
- Monitor Hadoop clusters
- Recover from NameNode failure
- Handle DataNode failures
- Manage hardware upgrade processes including node removal, configuration changes, node installation and rebalancing clusters
- Manage log files
- Install, configure, deploy verify and maintain Hadoop clusters including:
- Basic level of Linux system administration experience
- Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required
Administrators who are interested in learning how to deploy and manage a Hadoop cluster.