Apache Zeppelin is a web-based notebook for capturing, exploring, visualizing and sharing Hadoop and Spark based data. The Apache Zeppelin training course introduces the concepts behind interactive data analytics and walks delegates through the deployment and usage of Zeppelin in a single-user or multi-user environment.
By attending Apache Zeppelin workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure Zeppelin
- Develop, organize, execute and share data in a browser-based interface
- Visualize results without referring to the command line or cluster details
- Execute and collaborate on long workflows
- Work with any of a number of plug-in language/data-processing-backends, such as Scala (with Apache Spark), Python (with Apache Spark), Spark SQL, JDBC, Markdown and Shell.
- Integrate Zeppelin with Spark, Flink and Map Reduce
- Secure multi-user instances of Zeppelin with Apache Shiro
- An understanding of big data concepts
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop
- Experience with the command line
- Data engineers
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Software developers