Apache Storm is a free and open source distributed realtime computation system. Storm makes it easy to reliably process unbounded streams of data, doing for realtime processing what Hadoop did for batch processing. Storm is simple, can be used with any programming language. Apache Storm can be used for real-time analytics, continuous computation, distributed RPC, ETL, and more. It is scalable, fault-tolerant, guarantees your data will be processed, and is simple to set up and operate.
The Apache Storm training course will help you master its concepts including its architecture, installation, planning, and configuration. You will learn to leverage the power of Storm and use it for real-time processing of big data. The course also helps you get an insight on the way Storm interfaces with other frameworks like Kafka, Java, and Cassandra.
By attending Apache Storm workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand where to use Storm for real-time analytics
- Setup Apache Storm cluster on your system
- Storm Technology Stack and Groupings
- Implement Spouts and Bolts
- Implement Trident Topology on top of Storm
- Work on multiple Real World Projects using Storm