The Apache OpenNLP library is a machine learning based toolkit for processing natural language text. It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as language detection, tokenization, sentence segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing and coreference resolution.
In Apache OpenNLP training course, delegates will learn to create models for processing text based data using OpenNLP. Sample training data as well customized data sets will be used as the basis for the lab exercises.
By attending Apache OpenNLP workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure OpenNLP
- Download existing models as well as create their own
- Train the models on various sets of sample data
- Integrate OpenNLP with existing Java applications
- Java programing experience
- Data scientists