The Apache Maven training course introduces the latest version of Maven, a popular open-source build automation and software comprehension tool. Core Maven concepts are demonstrated in a series of hands-on lab exercises.
By attending Apache Maven workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the objectives and benefits of Maven
- Create, locate, and utilize Maven projects by using Maven project coordinates
- Create projects from Maven archetypes
- Use and distinguish between local and remote Maven repositories
- Understand the Maven Project Object Model (POM)
- Create and manage multi-module projects
- Use features of Maven dependency management
- Generate a project Web site
- Familiarity with the Java programming language.
The Apache Maven class is designed for software developers, configuration management specialists, and project managers with no previous experience using Maven.