Apache Maven Training course introduces the latest version of Maven, a popular open-source build automation and software comprehension tool. Core Maven concepts are demonstrated in a series of hands-on lab exercises.
By attending Apache Maven workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the objectives and benefits of Maven
- Create, locate, and utilize Maven projects by using Maven project coordinates
- Create projects from Maven archetypes
- Use and distinguish between local and remote Maven repositories
- Understand the Maven Project Object Model (POM)
- Create and manage multi-module projects
- Use features of Maven dependency management
- Generate a project Web site
- Participants should have some familiarity with the Java programming language.
The Apache Maven class is designed for software developers, configuration management specialists, and project managers with no previous experience using Maven.