Apache Mahout is a machine learning project that combines the advantages of having a permissive open source license supporting almost any business use-case you can think of; a very active community responding to user requests and helping analyze your specific data problems; a production ready implementation of algorithms covering most of the sophisticated data analysis jobs you would want to run on your data while still being open and easy to adjust to your specific needs.
This Apache Mahout training course provides the fundamentals of apache mahout core concepts, machine learning, engine in apache mahout, clustering, classification, apache mahout and Amazon EMR, etc.
By attending Apache Mahout workshop, delegates will learn:
- About big data and how it is changing the way business is done
- How machine learning helps in predictions, analysis and rapid processing
- About Apache Mahout and the algorithms it uses for machine learning
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
- Familiarity with Hadoop terms and concepts would be beneficial