This Apache Kafka Streams & KSQL training course provides skills to use Confluent KSQL to transform, enrich, filter and aggregate streams of real-time data using a SQL-like language. You will learn to use the Streams library to build applications, and then learn how to test, monitor, secure, scale and integrate them.
By attending Apache Kafka Streams & KSQL workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify common patterns and use cases for real-time stream processing
- Understand the high level architecture of Apache Kafka® Streams
- Write real-time applications with the Kafka Streams API to filter, transform, enrich, aggregate, and join data streams
- Describe how KSQL combines the elastic, fault-tolerant, high-performance stream processing capabilities of Kafka Streams with the simplicity of a SQL-like syntax
- Author KSQL queries that showcase its balance of power and simplicity
- Test, secure, deploy, and monitor Kafka Streams applications and KSQL queries
- Familiar with developing professional apps in Java (preferred), .NET, C#, Python, or another major programming language.
- Strong knowledge of the Kafka architecture as well as knowledge of Kafka client application development.
The Apache Kafka Streams & KSQL class is ideal for:
- Application developers, Architects, DevOps engineers, and Data scientists who need to interact with Kafka clusters to create real-time applications to filter, transform, enrich, aggregate, and join data streams to discover anomalies, analyze behavior, or monitor complex systems.