This Apache Kafka - Administration training course provides skills to build and manage Kafka clusters using industry best practices developed by the world’s foremost Apache Kafka experts. You will learn how Kafka and the Confluent Platform work, their main subsystems, their functions, how they interact, and how to set up, manage, and tune your cluster.
By attending Apache Kafka - Administration workshop, delegates will learn:
- Using Kafka’s command-line tools
- Automating configuration
- Using Kafka’s administrative tools
- Tuning Producer and Consumer performance
- Securing the cluster
- Building data pipelines with Kafka Connect
- Working knowledge of the Kafka architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and understand basic TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Familiarity with the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is helpful.
The Apache Kafka - Administration class is ideal for:
- Engineers, System administrators, and Operations staff responsible for building, managing, monitoring, and tuning Kafka clusters.