The Apache JMeter training course is designed to enhance Participant’s knowledge of the performance testing lifecycle using JMeter. Web-based applications are the focus of the class, during which they are provided insight into the architecture of web-based applications, implications upon test planning, automation, execution, and analysis.
By attending JMeter workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify information needed to gather for Performance or Load Testing
- Developing the test cases using JMeter
- Working with JMeter Elements
- Building a performance suite using JMeter
- Gain knowledge about working and generating consolidated reports using JMeter
JMeter class is intended for beginners or intermediate testers, leads who need to develop or improve automation techniques using JMeter. While previous testing tool knowledge is not required.
Participants should have knowledge of the following:
- Various Software Applications, OS environments, Web Browsers
- Java and HTML
Users intending to be immersed within the performance testing life cycle, including the following: Performance Engineers, Test Automation Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers.