Apache Jackrabbit training course covers JCR standards, repository model, and architecture of Jackrabbit. Following are the list of topics covered:
- Jackrabbit architecture, components and tools
- Deployment and configuration
- Node types and data modeling
- Key API elements (Repository, Session, Node)
- Versioning, observation and security
- Performance and other practical tips
Participants will learn about JCR standards and the repository model, as well the components and architecture of Jackrabbit. In addition, they will practice how to get a reference to a JCR repository, how to perform basic operations using the JCR, and how to use the Versioning, Observation and Security APIs. The Program also covers Jackrabbit implementation, query statements, and the role of Jackrabbit persistence.
- Basic knowledge of Content Repository and Content Management Systems
- Basic programming experience in any project that uses Apache Jackrabbit
Apache Jackrabbit class is addressed to all developers who are working with any project or product using Apache Jackrabbit in the content repository layer.